Thursday, October 25, 2012

Five days!

  Five more days until I open my shoppe. All I have to do is spend an afternoon taking some pictures and I am done.

  So I have pretty much given up on UTEE for now. I keep looking at it thinking I have not idea what to do with that stuff, that I can't already do. Hopefully it'll come in handy later. So I am slowly transitioning into metal work. Of course I still am completely in love with polymer clay, but it is hard to get adult jewelry out of it. Not that it is all for kids. I myself love wearing some Hello kitty earrings sometimes. I don't have a picture but I have set up a space for soldering and annealing workbench. I want to get into PMC(precious metal clay) once I get use to using my torch One might wonder how I do it lol . I'm always on to new crafts. How can I afford it? Truth is I think of the craft way ahead of time and very slowly collect each piece. It really helps that I can use coupons through my smart phone for places like Micheal's and Joannes.


  So here are my new projects. I was in the mood for wire. I first started using wire over a year ago but I think I was a little too ambitious when I first got my wire. I made some things and I as proud but a little discouraged because they were not as nice as I wanted them to be. So over a year later after much messing around. I wanted to make something sell worthy.

I am also working on turning a quarter into a ring. Not for sale but just because I can and I think it would be neat to show people :D. I had the idea that when me and my partner tied the knot it would be nice to have rings that I made would be very special.

My next project
I want to do this
So have a happy crafty week :) You can visit my severely neglected  Youtube channel lol or come on over to my shoppe on Nov. 1st 2012 and see what I have for sale. http://www.etsy.com/people/lovelyKrafts?ref=si_pr

No comments:

Post a Comment