Thursday, October 4, 2012

So what happens when some one asks me if I know how to make cameos. I couldn't stop thinking about it lol. So with some research here is what I have done. These where really fun to make. I plan on doing more. I also think it would be cool to make one with a lady zombie for the holiday coming up.


I also did these glass crystals. At first thought I would make pendants but now I'm not sure. I don't like the look of a simple wire wrapped stone. I will probably put them in a bezel. I didn't want to forget to include a picture of my rice pendant I made.

Check out these faux opals. I have just about got it right. These are basically my fails. Too much and too little white the next will be perfect. I used confetti in resin. I think they will look great on a ring. Don't forget to follow me on Etsy and Youtube. Have a fun day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment