Saturday, October 13, 2012

It's all coming together

So here is my craft area. I have made some improvements since this picture but it is mostly the same. I know it looks like absolute chaos but it's not, every thing has it's place.



Today I was so inspired by my black lacy necklace that I decided to work on a long put off project. I know that Rainbow cake charms are a dime a dozen and that's pretty much why I kept putting it off. Finally my mind just clicked on a design that would allow me top make one of those lovely rainbow cakes while at the same time being original. So the cake is done and turned out so cute. Btw this took me hours they seem so simple but really its not lol. Not if you want it cute. The second part and I don't have a picture of this because it's not done yet is a pretty pink lacy chain that can go around the wrist three times and another charm that says cake. All of these things together I think will look very nice. Don't forget to check this chick out she knows what she's doing :D  Craftywitch And have a great day.
                                          Sam says bubye :)












No comments:

Post a Comment