Wednesday, February 5, 2014

So what happened?

So my blog jumps 2 years. :) Everything was going great and suddenly found out we were pregnant again. Though we love our son. This was completely unexpected and everything in our life went on hold. We had to relocate buy a van save a bunch of money for my leave. Needless to say it was hard times. I never did open that store. There is sits empty all my merchandise has been sold to friends or given as gift. I actually didn't really craft for almost 6 months. Exhausted being pregnant and all. So I'm back now ready to share my ideas I may not open a store. But I might inspire someone to crafts something which is nice. My YouTube channel Is doing great btw you should check it out. Below I will post several pictures just as an update on all I have done in the past couple of years. Thanks for reading! Hope you have a fun day.





















No comments:

Post a Comment