Friday, September 21, 2012


So still working on my store :D and networking of course. It feels like a lot but once I do it I'm like dang that wasn't so bad. So I posted some of my creations on Pinterest. My Youtube channel hasn't been getting much interest. I think I will do another video soon. I have some projects I know I have never seen on Youtube so that will probably get me some more viewers. I love doing the Youtube videos.


So what did I do today you ask. Some really fun earrings. My attention span was all over the place today. late last night I desided to work on my wire wrapping. It's not perfect but I'm working on it.

I also made this Totoro a couple of weeks ago. Me and my kids really love the Studio Ghibli films.  I have tried to make him before but have always failed. I recently put a picture up on the wall behind my desk and boom suddenly I knew what to do. I guess I just needed a visual in order to get him right.

As always follow me on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/LovelyKrafts?feature=mheeand Etsy http://www.etsy.com/people/lovelyKrafts?ref=si_pr


No comments:

Post a Comment